Monday, March 19, 2007

Pictures From Airplanes

I fly a LOT for my work (self employed sales rep) and pretty much
always have a camera on me. I always take the window seat cuz even
after a zillion flights I still like to look out the window. And quite
often, I take photos. None of these were shot with a 'good' camera,
so the quality is a bit low.
Plus, all were shot through a window - of course.
All are relatively low resolution with a
pocket camera - any one of 3 or 4 that I own.
Captions follow each - click on photo for larger view



Sunset - LA to Seattle



Puffy clouds over Kentucky




Sawtooth range - Rockies in January




Somewhere over rural Illinois




The Rockies




Crater Lake, Oregon - Summer




Waikiki and Diamond Head - heading out




Urban USA - Chicagoland style




Mt. Rainier - passing through 14,000 feet
heading South




Somewhere over the Eastern edge of the rockies,
on the way to Dallas

No comments: